I’ve heard the key to becoming a better leader is to read more, so I thought I’d keep track of my reading and share it with you.
- Don’t Sweat the Small Stuff at Work by Richard Carlson
- Dancing on the Head of a Pen: The Practice of a Writing Life by Robert Benson
- Grading Smarter, Not Harder: Assessment Strategies That Motivate Kids and Help Them Learn by Myron Dueck
On the Radar
- Thrive: The Third Metric to Redefining Success and Creating a Life of Well-Being, Wisdom, and Wonder by Arianna Huffington
- The Teacher Wars: A History of America’s Most Embattled Profession by Dana Goldstein
- AdaptAbility: How to Survive Change You Didn’t Ask For by M.J. Ryan
- Teaching Adolescent Writers by Kelly Gallagher
- Writing with Power: Techniques for Mastering the Writing Process by Peter Elbow
- This Is Not A Test: A New Narrative on Race, Class, and Education by Jose Vilson
- The Fireproof Teacher: Seven Strategies for Preventing Teacher Burnout by John Spencer
If you’re interested in seeing what else I am would like to read, check out my book wishlist. Also, if you have a book suggestion, please comment below.